... I have surgery.
But, THIS is what I have been dealing with since Friday.
After 11 and a half months of waiting. And, there are many families with children referred and no court yet... please pray.
My hope is that the Ministry will step in and get the referred children home, get those in the Transition Houses in Ethiopia care and food and get those of us who were waiting matched, after all.
27 comments:
I can't believe what I just read. I don't even know what to say to you. Thoughts and prayers are going your way friend.
Oh my gosh that is terrible. I am in shock. Its never easy for you is it. UGGG
Oh dear!!! I have been thinking about you and wondering. I'm so sorry you're caught up in this mess. I will be keeping you and all of the other families and the children in my thoughts and hoping for a positive resolution for all. Many hugs to you...
Luci--OMG!!!!! I just saw this this evening on our local news BECAUSE being so closely located to Cambridge and the old name Kidslink being similar to another uncompletely related company----it was the TOP story. I have spent the last 2 HOURS working to connect my internet to let you know that I KNOW....and my mother, Olivia and I are PRAYING hard for you. I had a sense of panic and utter SHOCK when I heard the report. I haven't read your post....I've been off line for a few days....need to update myself re:your surgery. PLEASE know that you (and Malia) are in my heart and we are hold you in our prayers.
Sending hugs your way. I hate that you are going through this:-(
OH. MY. GOD. OMG OMG OMG. I am just stunned and so heartwrenched for you. I just read the article you linked to. What a total, total nightmare. I don't even know what to say. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and with all of the families that had been using this agency. Please keep us posted-- we'll be thinking of you round the clock. Love and hugs, HBJ
uggh I was so hoping you were not impacted by this ... not that it would make it less sad for the kids and families but I thought PLEASE DON'T LET L BE IMPACTED BY THIS ... so sorry you are and hope for resolution for everyone involved.
How horrible. I am so sorry for all those involved. I will be praying for you and all of the families caught up in this.
You know you are in my thoughts L. You, Malia and Lil Sis who I have faith will find her way to your family because she has to.
Thinking of you, Malia, and Little Sista....
oh my gosh!! I didn't realize you were with Imagine!! oh, hon...I'm so sorry. I just keep praying that something will be resolved for all the families like you how have been waiting...
soo much love!
I heard about all of this from a friend who used KL to adopt their baby girl. What a horrible, horrible situation for all of you to be dealing with.
Firstly: I'm praying for your surgery lots and lots, take it easy and accept all the help you can!
Secondly: I'm so sorry so sorry, I don't know what to say except I'll pray hard that the Ontario gov't, Ethiopian officialls any any affiliant agencies will step up to the plate, support and find a path for all the families waiting.
(((((hugs))))
Thinking of you!!!
Big love for you and Malia...hope you can feel it. Please let us know when you're up and around from your surgery. I will add my prayers to everyone elses.
(((HUGS))) Thinking of you
I am so sorry and praying that everything ends up working out. How horrible.
What is your surgery for? Good luck with that too.
I'm so sorry you and Mal are affected by this mess. I'm praying and keeping the faith that somehow Little Sista will find her way home to you soon. Good luck with the surgery too. What a full plate you have.
I will say a prayer.
thinking about you today.
hope you are doing well...
(i can't even begin to think of the other... i'm so sorry.)
Thinking of you tonight and praying for quick physical healing.
Little sista will come ... I just have to believe it. There is so much love in you and Malia for this child.
What a disaster, how could this happen. Hoping you & all the other families affected find a satisfying resolution. So sad for all the PAP & the babies waiting.
Hugs, Laurie
How HORRIBLE!! Prayers for certain! I am just out of words here.....
Just wanted to comment again to say I'm thinking about you and hope you are recovering well. I tried emailing but it is bouncing back. Really hope you are OK.
(((hugs)))
All the best with your surgery - hugs from here in Ajax coming your way! Love Barb xo
OMG... i am in shock. i am so sorry to hear that that was your agency. i pray that things will turn around for all of you. what a tragic mess for all involved.
Hope your surgery went well. Can't believe the bankruptcy mess. Just unbelievable... sickening, heart-wrenching... I sure hope you're right and the Ministry steps in.
Post a Comment