I had a doctor's appointment this morning. As he was writing out a perscription, Malia asked me if I was feeling better. I told her yes, that Dr. K had taken good care of me.
As we were leaving, I reminded her to thank him for the dixie cup of water he'd given her (this is a perpetual request when we go- oh the fascination of sinks in tiny rooms, eh? :).
She did and then as he exited the room, called to him, again -
Malia: Thank you!
DR. K: You're welcome, Malia.
Malia: Thank you for my Mama.
Doctor, nurses, Mama- all speechless.
(but yeah- she paints on her face! lol)
4 comments:
That melts my heart,, I can't imagine how you feel:-)))
What a sweetie! Adea let me put a few spirals in her hair today. When she looked at herself in the mirror she lit up and shouted, "I look like Malia now!"
That is just the sweetest.
And her and the paci look so cute :)
she is adorable!!!! By the way about one of your other posts, I am also like you, always reading the blogs, but not having enough time to comment... so, just so you know, I am still reading :)
Post a Comment