As Mal-a-fans know, my missy has been rockin' the panties since she was 20 months old.
Wel, I think she's finally making no pee pee progress, even while asleep b/c-
Guess who has been waking up dry from her afternoon naps for over a week? (and today's brought on by pure exhaustion lasted 4 hours!)
AND, guess who had dry NIGHT last night?
Hmmm.... could it be that the box of pull-ups we just started will be handed down to Little Sista? :)
UPDATED to add: Nope, nights still wet. In analyzing what was different about that night, I realize that I put her (asleep) on the potty at nearly midnight. She was dry and peed asleep, then stayed dry. However, I am sooo exhausted lately. Getting myself up to ensure dry nights, not worth it. Naps remain dry with no extra effort, though, so we'll claim that victory! :)

8 comments:
Wow!!! Where did your baby go? What a big girl!!!
Way to go Malia! I think it will be awhile before we put the pull ups away completely but we are having more dry pull ups after naps and bedtime so eventually.
YAY! Way to go Mal! Maybe she could come on down and teach something to BOTH Zia and Isaiah!
She is looking so much more grown up lately too.
Woo Hoo!!!! Way to go Mal!! This is definitely a milestone! ;o) BTW- I loev her pants!
YaY Mal!!! Cute pic,, I love the shirt too:-)) SHe looks great in orange!
What a big girl! Hey, diapers are so expensive, you have to take the money when you can get it! What a bust week you ladies had last week....love all the pics!
Oh....I got my kakikookie brush last week....LOVE it!
Ah, definitely understand the cost/benefit analysis of nighttime dryness! Sleep wins, hands down.
She is GORGEOUS and such a big, big girl!!! XOXOXO
Post a Comment