Two years....time goes so fast. Too fast. I want to find a way to slow it down. I find that I'm already missing her being a baby and she's only 2 and a half!! Malia is such a beautiful child...we are so blessed. P.S. I ordered my Kakicoki comb (can never remember the real name of it)...it should be here anyday!
Wow, congrats on being home TWO years! My goodness, I remember reading about your time in Ethiopia like it was yesterday!
I know how you feel about missing that baby though. Although Zia was never actually tiny (LOL!), I do often miss my little baby who is now a toddler. :-(
Wow, I didn't realize you came home that much later than me. I arrived home on April 1. I too am missing the baby stage these days. Time for another little one.
11 comments:
Two years....time goes so fast. Too fast. I want to find a way to slow it down. I find that I'm already missing her being a baby and she's only 2 and a half!! Malia is such a beautiful child...we are so blessed.
P.S. I ordered my Kakicoki comb (can never remember the real name of it)...it should be here anyday!
So fast... I can't believe it. Seems like just yesteday that motherhood was an unfufilled dream... : ) Hugs and love...
Wow 2 years. Happy Anniversary. Just think someday you will by the grace of God be holding her tiny babies.
Wow, congrats on being home TWO years! My goodness, I remember reading about your time in Ethiopia like it was yesterday!
I know how you feel about missing that baby though. Although Zia was never actually tiny (LOL!), I do often miss my little baby who is now a toddler. :-(
Wow, I didn't realize you came home that much later than me. I arrived home on April 1. I too am missing the baby stage these days. Time for another little one.
this time goes too fast
I know how you feel. Having them grow up us so bittersweet.
Happy Anniversary!
It does go fast doesn't it!! She is such a gorgeous little lady!
what a beauty! Thanks for sharing her with us!
Nice header picture!
Wow. How is only/already two years? Happy two for two to you two!
Post a Comment