Sometimes you connect to someone b/c you share a dream. In our case, it was the dream of being mothers, of breastfeeding our babies, of being there for all the milestones, of one day holding grandchildren and spoiling them rotten.
I had many conversations both on the phone and by email with Karen when we were both waiting for babies from the Dominican Republic.
Then, sometimes, you lose touch and don't know why.
Today I found out why.
I feel so very sad.
10 comments:
Awww, that's so sad. I'm sorry. :-(
Oh God that breaks my heart. We just never know do we?
Here's to dreams Karen. May you be living them in heaven.
So sad. Very sorry to hear about this.
So very, very sad :(
My heart breaks for her as well as for her family and friends. I too hope she is living them in heaven.
So sorry.
So sorry...
Oh that is so sad. I'm sorry!
sorry to hear about your friend and her unrealized dream. a good reminder for those of us slow to make decisions that tomorrow isn't promised..
sorry..
L, I'm so sorry. I pray that her dreams have been realized in heaven, and that even now she is rocking a baby to sleep.
Post a Comment