Friday, May 22, 2009

Mal-a-Meal: May Edition!

We were out late getting her fitted for my fashion show next week, so had dinner at the local Greek diner.

Yup, this was a "children's" meal! She ATE the other 1/2 of that portion of fish!

Here I am!

After one smears butter all over one's face by licking it off the bun, it is customary to pick the ice out of the glass with one's fingers.

Full and checking out dessert (which with a little distraction we were able to forgo :)

*click any pic to enlarge, but this last one is a killer :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I love those curls.

Kate said...

Great pictures- I love that you have your camera everywhere. Malia has a beautiful smile, and it looks like she has an appetite as well. :)

Jennifer said...

That plate is about as big as she is! Pretty girl.

Sebrina Wilson said...

Oh that face in the last picture is priceless!!

Mama Papaya said...

Oh that smile! She smiles from her toes.