Wednesday, May 6, 2009

OH NO THEY DIDN'T!



Came home to this "trimming" of the tree by the town.

Needless to say, the Mayor has already been contacted and just now emailed me back (yeah, it helps that I actually KNOW him, personally :)

But, can you believe this crap job??

OY!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is TERRIBLE! so, so sad.

Kimmyann said...

OMG! First of all I would think that would be a big safety issue come winter with the snow/winds making it heavy on one side. Second if you are going to cut that much back why not just cut the whole dang tree down. That is pretty darn bad. That is worse than the V trees as I call them...the whole interior of the tree is carved out to go around the wires and all you have left is a big V shaped top of the tree with scraggly branches sticking up.

Kate said...

Don't leave us hanging- what did the Major say about the poor tree trimming job?

Tarah said...

Oh my goodness. Well, I guess any power blips aren't from your trees!

twondra said...

Wow! That's terrible. What did the mayor say?

Kendra said...

Oh that is brutal! Seriously it is now an eyesore so you may as well cut it down and plant a few more in a better location.... Interested to hear what will happen.

Danielle said...

Oh wow! I can understand trimming the tree but was that much really necessary? I hope the Mayor will do something about it!

B said...

whoa! I would have been extremely pissed! What are they going to do about this?

Unknown said...

OH MY...

Rebecca said...

Oh that is BAD!!!  What kind of a moron did that and thought that no one would mind?  OY is right!  I'm cracking up about the socks being mismatched!  I saw that for the first time yesterday...some girl walking down the sidewalk with no shoes and socks that don't match...I just thought she was poor!!  I am so out of the fashion loop!  Hey, how on earth do you get M's hair to be all spirals like that?  So darn cute....we just seem to get more of a huge poof everday!

Unknown said...

ya that's attractive, NOT! :(
Poor tree :(

Aimee said...

Oh no!!! How hideous & tacky looking! That's just awful....