Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pooped Princess

We went summer sandal hunting for Malía today.
In the LAST place we tried (I had determined to go home regardless) , we found an ultra cute pair (not pictured).
We shopped till she dropped (literally).
This is her 5 minutes after we got home, still looking a bit dazed and groggy. :)


9 comments:

Kate said...

Well we need to see the cute sandles that are the result of a pooped Princess. :)

onemorebaby said...

Poor girlie...a good pair of sandals is worth it though!

Aimee said...

Aw...what a precious popped out little princess! :o) Too cute! Love her little outfit! She's definitely one sportin' babe!

Unknown said...

I am glad you found some sandals finally!

Oh and that sock craze is interesting eh?

Kendra said...

Pooped but good training..... a few more years and she will be in top form for all day shopping trips!

Tarah said...

Poor baby, I feel for you Malia! I don't shop well either.

Calico Sky said...

Oh she is so adorable!!!

Lisa said...

Ahhh what a little trooper:-) SHe already knows,,, it can be exhausting looking for that perfect pair of shoes!!

Queen Diva said...

Yes she does look pooped out!

I found some great sandals for my daughter at Payless. They had a sale Buy one get the second pair half price.

I got her four pairs for $50 bucks...WOW!

Andrea