Boy, was a P-Oed when I got home and unrolled them!!!
Whoever came up with this stupid fad (soooo many of my teens are doing it and it has NO cute factor, believe me) should be slapped silly.
Mal is definitely NOT wearing these, this way. (and yes, they're the same size- the angle of the pic just makes one look enormous)
(edited to clarify: YES, they were packaged like that on purpose. Later, after writing this post, I saw the name: Miss Match- argh!!)
So, my solution, instead?
The next time I'm up down there (the store is 45 minutes away), I will simply buy a second pair, and then she'll ACTUALLY have two NORMAL sock pairings!!
6 comments:
That's not a mistake? They sell them like that? I think that I'm getting old if that is a new fashion trend as I think that it's stupid... :)
Courtney
They were seriously packaged like that on purpose??
I bought Mimi a set thinking it would be fun :) Flop. The ones I bought came with three patterns (all same color scheme): stars, dots, stripes. She doesn't like them and won't wear them.
www.littlemissmatched.com
Hmmm...i have a whole drawer of mismatched socks. LOL who knew I could be a trendsetter.
What fad?? Oh no, I think we will have to stay away from that one!
She is a style diva!
Post a Comment