Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Birthday Girl












With grandparents away in Portugal, her Godmother sick, her cousin studying for midterms 4 hrs away, her great aunt also in Europe and the rest of the family living all over the world, my little one`s ACTUAL birthday dinner with family, was small and intimate, but she didn`t seem to mind.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I bet your parents are missing not being there to celebrate with her. Happy birthday little diva!

onemorebaby said...

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!! : )

Tarah said...

Happy birthday Mal!!!
Looks like fun.

Aimee said...

Happy Birthday Mal!!! ;o) I hope this is a fabulous year in her life!! She just gets cuter and cuter!! Love her!!

Calico Sky said...

Somtimes I think it's the best way! Happy Birthday miss sunshine (honestly every time I see her smile I think of sunshine! I can't wait to meet you both!)