Sunday, November 22, 2009

Don't forget...

... that THIS is happening soon.

Thanks for all the comments here and private emails.  Some of you, I do not know, and have PRIVATE blogs of your own to which I do not have access. Please send me an invitation at labadeegirl@hotmail.com so that I can "meet" you, k?  :)

5 comments:

Jeanie said...

Be sure to send me an invite when your blog goes private. Adea picked up the stupid word from Tinkerbell..she says it once in her movie. She tried it out a couple of times but I told her it wasn't nice because it was like saying someone was dumb and it hurt their feelings. That stopped it.

Mamato2 said...

hmmm... haven't tried that. i shall! She is VERY sensitive to when people feel hurt.

Tarah said...

I would love to be invited! :) do you still have my email?

Kendra said...

That header pic is hilarious! I love what kids come up with....

babs said...

Hi,
I do not have a blog, for the moment, but as soon as I get a referral, I'll open one for sure.
Hope this won't prevent me from having access to yours.
Anne-Laure, from Fance
email address : annabarbra@gmail.com