Hello Bloggy Folk- anyone still read me?
To all who do-
I am going to make this blog PRIVATE.
Please leave me an email address (or send me one via my hotmail: labadeegirl@hotmail.com ) if you would like to continue to be able to read my ramblings and watch my chica (and hopefully her sister) grow.
Next Friday, November 27th I'll be making the change. (Edited to add: I'll send out the blog invitations at that time, too)
29 comments:
Please include me! barb at mcgrathfamilytree dot ca
I'd like to keep up with you. :)
esperanzadelalma@gmail.com
me please! somadabout at aol dot com
Please include me :)
vbenson@hotmail.com
I have been reading your blog for a while now and its quite amazing please include me hiswifey080709@aol.com!
I would love to continue along with you too! It was great to meet you and Malia this summer and love hearing the stories of others who have gone through this already (especially as a single mom).
giles2525 at hotmail.com
me too! onemorebaby2 at yahoo
Hi,
I am Anne-Laure from France
I've been reading your adventures for a few months now and I would really like to continue ;o)
Would you allow me to have access to your private blog ?
Anne-Laure ( annabarbra@gmail.com )
ps : I myself am waiting for a referral for a little girl in Africa ( the Ivory Coast ) - Your little Malia is gorgeous!
I am still here! I will email you!
Yes, please!
Can't wait to see what finally happens with M's little sista!
bufwilcord@aol.com
Best,
Kate
Im still reading. I will send you an email.
I'd like to keep up also, so please add me too.....
taranlori@yahoo.com
Like to still keep up..
Kimmyann12@aol.com
My daughter Summer is all so from Ethiopia. I like your blog and would like to stay. Malia is beautiful and her hair....gorgeous.
Mira at:
signaturespace@rogers dot com
me please ellen_maria@msn.com
I would love to keep following your blog.
shmcnaughton@hotmail.com
Shannon (-:
Please include me too! I love reading what you and Malia are up too! acousy4@yahoo. com
Anna (Mom to Gabrielle {Ethiopia} and Emmett {bio}
ooh! me too please.i want to see baby sister when she comes home. ligaya65 at aol dot com
thanks!
I'm still here and reading an invite would be great.
jmzfournier@yahoo.ca
I would love to continue reading your blog. I've been reading for so long (from NW) it would feel like losing a friend if I stopped now. :) I am praying every night for the three of you (lil sista included).
still.absolutely.me@gmail.com
I would love to continue following along & seeing you bring home little sista.
lweeks @ shaw.ca
I would love to keep following your blog too!
licnorris@yahoo.ca
Alicia
I would like to keep reading about your family too!! =)
maryl852@hotmail.com
Please include me...tnt5150@yahoo.com
L, you know how I feel...pretty please add me too...Candace
addy: pomsmom2003 at yahoo dot com
Please send me an invite!! tammywondra@yahoo.com
HI
Yes please take me with you.
I am not good at comments, but have been reading and following ever since I signed on with Imagine.
I would be so sad to miss the next step in your life and travels to little sister.
WE are so close hold on as the 30th creeps it's way to us.
Thanks so much
Shannon K.
skelly @ videotron,ca
Please include me too...I have been following your journey since the beginning...
sheilam1971@yahoo.com
please include me Luvbcs@aol.com
thanks :)
Post a Comment