Monday, November 23, 2009

Not ignoring you!

I have received all kinds of comments on here, and soooo many via email from people wanting to be included when the blog goes private.
I haven't answered anyone, but not b/c I am excluding anyone-  it's just a time thing.
Thanks so much for lovin' on my baby girl (and her as yet unknown little sista) with me!

Those of you who don't know what the heck I am talking about, scroll down a couple of posts :)

4 comments:

Kate said...

How is the "stupid" thing going today?

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Louise said...

Hey girl----I am ASSUMING I'd be included...since ya have my email addess AND ya KNOW I'd be lost without my Miss Malia fix. Not to mention her mamma's insights, ramblings, wisdom and humour.

And-stupid--yeah---right up there with shut up for me. Of course swear words are a no no too...but these two seem especially offensive.

Kari said...

Can you include me too please - I love my Mal fix. she is so adorable and I love seeing what ensemble she will wear next.

khalford@telus.net

-Kari

elizabeth said...

Hi! I'm fairly new to your blog and would love to continue to follow. My e-mail address is-

lars1652@umn.edu

I understand if you are limiting it to those you know through the blog world or face-to-face, though =)