What is your secret for looking so dang young???The birthday girl was certainly celebrated!
Aw,thanks, Nanc. But, my secret is not a good one- it's LOTS of stress and worry, I guess, sooooo think how much younger we could all look without those things!!. Sigh
She is such a doll. Love the way you dress her. Cant believe how fast she has grown up.
Man I need a Birthday week celebration, I'm coming to your house!Award for you on the block, basically b/c you rock!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What is your secret for looking so dang young???
The birthday girl was certainly celebrated!
Aw,thanks, Nanc. But, my secret is not a good one- it's LOTS of stress and worry, I guess, sooooo think how much younger we could all look without those things!!. Sigh
She is such a doll. Love the way you dress her. Cant believe how fast she has grown up.
Man I need a Birthday week celebration, I'm coming to your house!
Award for you on the block, basically b/c you rock!
Post a Comment