Monday, November 9, 2009

Calling Little Sista

Well, it's been 15 months of waiting, so far.

But, today I sent in my $2,000 retainer (another $2000 must be paid in February) that officially tells Imagine Adoption (or as I have been secretly calling it, the "RE-ImagineD Adoption") I am putting my faith in them, I am continuing my adoption, I WANT SECOND MY BABY DAUGHTER!!!

Then, tonight, I was lying in bed with Malia when suddenly she said a name that I am not sure exists (haven't looked it up yet) and said she wanted her HOME. I asked her if that's what she wants to name Little Sista (up until now we've been calling her a whole other name) and she said yes. The name is unusual and beautiful.

Two "events" today related to baby # 2... hmmm.. could good news be about to follow?? :)

9 comments:

Mama Papaya said...

Here's to hope and faith in what your heart tells you must be. And you must promise to tell us if Malia's name is Lil Sista's name in the end. You must.

Kimmyann said...

Hoping good news comes very quickly for both of you.

the Melodious Mama said...

magic is in the air...you never know!?!

twondra said...

I sure hope so! I'm hoping and praying for you!!

Jeanie said...

As long is it not the beautiful and unusual name I've decided to name my daughter..lol! (and it is not the one I told you previously)

my cowgirl alter-ego said...

I hope so! Prayer's from here!

my cowgirl alter-ego said...

prayers... i'm really tired. :(

Calico Sky said...

Keep a hold of this date, it will be interesting to see if it is significant in little sista's life!

Louise said...

Love what Cakico Shy said....yes indeed this date may be very significant.
So curious about Malia's baby sista's name.
Prayers forces and hugs with you, mamma.
I need a kleenex!!