Friday, December 19, 2008

Colour me Happy??

http://www.careerpath.com/career-tests/colorcareercounselor.aspx

I ran across this colour test to determine the career path I should be on. All you do, for the whole test, is choose colours- most fav, least fav etc. Takes about 3 minutes.

And the cool thing? I did it 3x and got the SAME results 3x. Guess I am meant to be an English/Arts person, period.

Phew! Glad I got that right, right from the beginning, or I'd be kickin' myself right now. :)

How about you??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took the test and it was right on!

Kendra said...

Hello, I have just found your blog recently. Malia is adorable, hope you dont mind me tagging along for little sisters journey.

I took the test, amazing how accurate it is!

Kendra

D said...

The first choice occupations for me would be nightmares!!

statistician, bookkeeper, accountant, IRS agent? Are you freakin' kidding me? I would slide into a boredom-coma by the end of the first week.

It also suggested that I am an organizer, systematic and orderly. Bwah-ha-ha. If anybody has seen my house (or the inside of my head), you would agree this is the antithesis of me.

However, second choice wasn't too far off.

D said...

Hey after I submitted my last comment, a new comment screen came up.

Guess what the word verification word was!!

addis

Weird, eh?

Sebrina Wilson said...

This is what mine. says.. I would say it's right on too :)
"Best Occupational Category
You're a CREATOR
Key Words:
Nonconforming, Impulsive, Expressive, Romantic, Intuitive, Sensitive, and Emotional

These original types place a high value on aesthetic qualities and have a great need for self-expression. They enjoy working independently, being creative, using their imagination, and constantly learning something new. Fields of interest are art, drama, music, and writing or places where they can express, assemble, or implement creative ideas.

CREATOR OCCUPATIONS
Suggested careers are Advertising Executive, Architect, Web Designer, Creative Director, Public Relations, Fine or Commercial Artist, Interior Decorator, Lawyer, Librarian, Musician, Reporter, Art Teacher, Broadcaster, Technical Writer, English Teacher, Architect, Photographer, Medical Illustrator, Corporate Trainer, Author, Editor, Landscape Architect, Exhibit Builder, and Package Designer."

My fav thing here is the "Nonconforming, Impulsive, Expressive, and Emotional"

It says one of my career paths should be photographer! hmmm....

Playful Platypus said...

My "Best Occupational Category" is Creator, too. for second-best, it's Organizer. To date, my actual jobs/careers have almost all been more in the second category, with some forays into the first, but mostly "on the side."