I must say that was quite emotional for me to watch. Especially seeing Kidan, I still and always will have such vivid memories of her in the orphanage. Seeing the two girls together maintaining a relationship here in Canada is so amazing. You'll have to bring this (or something similar) when you go back to Ethio to show Solomon. He will be so touched.
Wonderful! I too (like Jeanie) have memories of Kidan in the orphanage. Knowing all that was going on behind the scenes and just wishing she could go home. It makes my heart so happy to see this!
How precious to see these lovely girls playing together. I agree with Jeanie - it really is something to watch when I remember too meeting Kidan and Malia for the first time in the orphanage. Kidan was one of a couple of children in the orphanage who really touched a cord in my heart. This was really lovely. Barb xo
6 comments:
It looks like you and the girls had so much fun.
I must say that was quite emotional for me to watch. Especially seeing Kidan, I still and always will have such vivid memories of her in the orphanage. Seeing the two girls together maintaining a relationship here in Canada is so amazing. You'll have to bring this (or something similar) when you go back to Ethio to show Solomon. He will be so touched.
Wonderful! I too (like Jeanie) have memories of Kidan in the orphanage. Knowing all that was going on behind the scenes and just wishing she could go home. It makes my heart so happy to see this!
Looks like a wonderful time. :)
You are a brave mommy to have a sleepover already.
You are going to have a ball with two!
How precious to see these lovely girls playing together. I agree with Jeanie - it really is something to watch when I remember too meeting Kidan and Malia for the first time in the orphanage. Kidan was one of a couple of children in the orphanage who really touched a cord in my heart. This was really lovely. Barb xo
Post a Comment