I keep changing the look of my blog to try and find one that resonates with me AND shows my videos in the sidebar well.
So far, NOT so good! LOL
Suggestions??
LATER: Okay, now I like this one, and when you maximize your screen the videos are fully there, BUT, Mal's pic in the header is not taking up the full space. However, when I try it without the shrink feature, then it is ENORMOUS. I am a Libra, we are pre-disposed not to be the best with techno stuff (though those on the Virgo and Scorpio side of Libra are!) so if anyone knows how to get the pic centered using this stretch template OR put TWO pics up there??- HELP! :)
3 comments:
L. You can change the size of your video. Just change the pixel size.. make it smaller.
I think it looks great...
I have a lady design my styles. It is cheap and she custom designs it for me. SO, you could have someone do it for me. Her info is on my sidebar if you want.
I don't mind the changes.
Post a Comment