All I've Ever Wanted
(Brian Melo)
Slow Down Make it last
I'm having the time of my life
And take a photograph
I don't want to leave this behind
what seems so out of reach
we're holding it right in our hands
Let's give up everything
Let's jump in and never look back(x2)
Chorus: This is all I ever wanted but life got in my way
You're all I ever wanted
I didn't see how it could change
But, something was missing until today
8 comments:
That is beautiful song. Im going to look that one up. Thanks for sharing it with all of us. Great pictures. Mal is a dream come true!
I want to cry already! AND I am not a cryer! These moments are so precious...I am with you girl! I feel like my life began when I brought my daughter home! These past 4 months have been the best days of my life and the holidays are going to be oh so sweet! Hugs to you both!
I love that song!!!
Great pictures with a great song!
Absolutely Beautiful! You don't need an angel on the top of your tree, you already have a miracle mobile one! :o)
Beautiful pictures.
The most beautiful pictures ever. Thank you ever so much for sharing your daughter with us. So pretty...
Snap!! Those pics of Malia got me more than the poem from today!!! You know, when Ava saw the tree for the first time, it was just magical. Much like the look on Malia's face. Is there some way that we can bottle these moments?
Post a Comment