Awww what a cute snow angel. I wish it would snow here so we could have some snow fun.
Glad to hear you didn't cook the coloured on cookie dough LOL! Adea makes great snow angels too....on the ice when she is supposed to be skating, I predict she'll be a dandelion picker during soccer as well.
Sweet! She is an angel... especially when she is making shapes in the snow, lol! What a cutie..btw, when I come visit you, I expect that homemade chicken noodle soup, lol! : )Hugs!
Interesting way of decorating cookies. hehehe That's the cutest little snow angle I've ever seen! ;o)
OMG - I love the new picture of Malia on the header. She's a beauty! Barb xo
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awww what a cute snow angel. I wish it would snow here so we could have some snow fun.
Glad to hear you didn't cook the coloured on cookie dough LOL! Adea makes great snow angels too....on the ice when she is supposed to be skating, I predict she'll be a dandelion picker during soccer as well.
Sweet! She is an angel... especially when she is making shapes in the snow, lol! What a cutie..
btw, when I come visit you, I expect that homemade chicken noodle soup, lol! : )
Hugs!
Interesting way of decorating cookies. hehehe That's the cutest little snow angle I've ever seen! ;o)
OMG - I love the new picture of Malia on the header. She's a beauty! Barb xo
Post a Comment