Then the harsh reality sets in! (You've just gotta click to enlarge LOL)
But, soon, with a little more icing added, tears dried and some serious cookie love, ensued!
(and yes, those are mama's gloves making her look like a twisted version of Edward Scissorhands- her mitts just weren't doing a good job of gripping, it seemed :)
(Btw, though she does have a split in her lip from a collision with a pint sized broom hockey player, the red stuff, here, is just icing :)
***
div>On another note- thank you so much for your comments/concern/support on the post below this one. All was and is well. However, the tension headache I developed within 30 seconds of the incident took a bit longer to heal! :)
div>On another note- thank you so much for your comments/concern/support on the post below this one. All was and is well. However, the tension headache I developed within 30 seconds of the incident took a bit longer to heal! :)
4 comments:
Priceless! I would have reacted the same way. Nobody better mess with my cookies!
Lol.. too funny!!!
I too would have reacted the same way. Dude...you don't go eating somebody else's cookies!
hehehe How dare Mal's Uncle do that to her cookie!!! Priceless! LOL!
Post a Comment