Answer: Not when I am the photographer, but for Wal-Mart Photo Guy (who happens to have done her pics last year and is also a former student :) she was Miss Perfectly Poised/Behaved. Truly, we didn't get a bad shot!
But, just for you, here's some NO smile:




Louise at http://louiseandolivia.blogspot.com/ asks: Where did you get that dress?
Answer: Ethiopia! :) I got her three traditional outfits while we were there (at about $3 each!) and she's worn 2, so far. This one, she also wore in January of this past year- it came to her ankles, then! She has a 2-piece skirt and top that won't fit for a couple of years, I think. To me, traditional clothes just make her radiate in a special way. I am sorry now, I didn't get more, but there's time for that when we go get Little Sista, I think. 
Sebrina at http://www.fourlittlebirdies.blogspot.com/ asks if Mal is feeling better.
Answer: She's bright and happy, but wants little to do with food b/c she's really stuffed up. Her poor little nose is acting very unlady like. Thanks for caring! :)
4 comments:
I heart the last photo. Walmart did an awesome job!
Absolutely beautiful photos of your gorgeous girl.
Thanks for the answers--neat how you did that with added photos. I do actually like her shots without the smile too--because she is heavenly!! At what she must be thinking---"okay photo dude---you're gonna WORK for it!!!"
I like the one where she is laying on her side and not really smiling..It is sort of serene.
Post a Comment