Friday, November 28, 2008

To My American Bloggy Buds

Dear ABB:

So today, I found myself 2 minutes from your border with a couple of free hours.
I crossed over.
But, I had forgotten about Black Friday.
I got a huge headache, sore feet and a near panic attack, but nothing else (unless cheap gas at the Duty Free counts)
If I dare this next year, I will first mentally prepare (for at least 3 weeks in advance, and using Wayne Dyer meditation tapes) and also carry mace and a whip.
Hopefully, it won't be any of you I have to subdue. ;)

Hugs,
L.
PS: I am kicking myself that after spending nearly an hour picking out some really gorgeous stuff for Mal at JC Penny, and another 20 minutes in line to pay, that I left the stuff there b/c a) it hit me that our dollar is at 80 cents and b) one of the dresses was missing a second piece and no manager ever answered the cashier's pages (who btw, forgot about me as I waited, anyway) so I got tired of it all and left. Honestly, though, she didn't NEED any of it. ...but it was so pretty... sigh :)

No comments: