Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Barackin' the WORLD!!


A man celebrating in the streets of Harlem was asked to share his thoughts about the victory and he said, "I can now look my son in his eyes and tell him honestly that he can be anything he wants to be."

I feel the same way, only about Malía.

Thank you, U.S. for getting it right!!


Eited to add: And how cool is it that the elder First Daughter is named MALIA, too???!!! :)

6 comments:

Sebrina Wilson said...

This is such a great day!

Global Girl said...

I hear ya!

Lisa said...

Now that I figured out that I had your old Blog on my list,, I know why you weren't showing any posts for weeks! DAH! LOL Yes, interesting times in America!

B said...

We DID get it right this time, didn't we? WOO HOO!!!! GO BAMA GO BAMA!!!

Proudmama said...

I thought of you when I heard him introduce his daughters. It's a great name!! :)

Courtney

Michelle said...

love the bathtub picture.