When one has SEVERE laryngitis (along with the aches pains etc that go with it), one should never:
1)attempt to call in sick using a voice activated message service
2) order coffee using the drive-thru
3) call one's parents at 7am
or
4) call one's American REPUBLICAN cousins to offer "condolences" regarding McCain (the latter is only wrong b/c they cannot properly hear the mirth in the message! ;)
So, me: sick (and ironically, picked this up AT the hospital where I spent a few hours Monday having a bone scan)
Mal: fine (thank God)
Off to watch a little tellie and pass out on the ouch with my Nyquil spiked coffee!!

1)attempt to call in sick using a voice activated message service
2) order coffee using the drive-thru
3) call one's parents at 7am
or
4) call one's American REPUBLICAN cousins to offer "condolences" regarding McCain (the latter is only wrong b/c they cannot properly hear the mirth in the message! ;)
So, me: sick (and ironically, picked this up AT the hospital where I spent a few hours Monday having a bone scan)
Mal: fine (thank God)
Off to watch a little tellie and pass out on the ouch with my Nyquil spiked coffee!!
4 comments:
I am so so sorry. Being sick as a mama is the worst. Hope you feel better soon!
Hope you feel better!
Aw I'm sorry your sick :( Feel better soon!
I'm sorry you're feeling lousy. I hope you feel better soon. I had to laugh...I lost my voice a couple weeks ago and when I drove up to give my order I forgot I lost my voice and had to whisper! LOL Feel better!!! *hugs*
Post a Comment