EDITED NOV. 7th to say: Wow! Thanks for letting me know who you are! I can think of about 15 more who did not respond b/c they know I know, but I had no idea about some of you!! I tried checking out your blogs, but some of you are private or don't have one, just a blogger name. Hmmm. No fair! :)
********
About 2 weeks ago, I added a counter to this blog, then promptly forgot about it b/c it's at the very bottom.
Well, I just checked it and it's over 2,300 already- that's more than 150 visitors per day.
Soooooooo, considering I have the boxes checked that should preclude search engines from finding me and only know of about 20 of you who check in regularly- who be the rest of yas?? :)
30 comments:
I typically check once a day!
I have commented before but don't do it often. I read your blog almost daily. I love it! Malia is amazing and I love your story! You are an inspiration to so many!
I visit fairly often...
Hiya!
I check every day. Maybe folks are clicking the blogroll link on other blogs and lurking. BTW I love Malias smile!!
I check in all the time. My name is Angela and I have 3 little boys. I started following your journey on the old Northwest boards!
I check in daily...love the pics!!
Steph :-)
I'm here almost daily.
I check in daily too! Love your funny stories and pics of sweet Malia.
Alicia in NL
ME!!! I check almost every day!!!
I drop by sometimes while Hana is napping. :)
Chris
I check in whenever you update (you're in my list of blogs)
I check in whenever miss Natalie lets me. She and Malia are close in age... it's hysterical to read about Malia's adventures/antics because they are so simiar to Natalie's. Keep up the great parenting (and blogging)!
Karin :)
You're in my bloglines feed so I hop over whenever you post!
mom to an Ethiopian 5 year old
I check in daily!
I check in pretty much every day or couple days. We're a family of five from BC with two bio kids (boy and girl) and one adopted little girl from Ethiopia. Currently in the middle of adoption #2 (well "middle" is a stretch... more like phase one, and remembering how frustratingly slow it is!)
I like your sense of humor, your intelligence and the fact that you update often, so it keeps us readers engaged! Cheers, Gloria
I've been following your blog since NorthWest. Malia's pics & stories make me smile and feel good about life. She is a joy to many. You are doing a good job!
I'm a lurker too. I don't remember how I found your blog but I think your little girl is adorable & as a single mom I can identify with you.
Mom to 4 kids, two grown & now a 3 & 5 year old home from Haiti for 8 Months.
Laurie
A counter??? Hmmm, I will have to try that!
I check and read here everyday!!!
I wonder the exact same thing about my blog readers!!!!!!!!!!!
I check too!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm one of the lurkers too. I've been keeping up with your blog since you stopped posting regularly on NW. We used to live very close to where you are now, but have moved to Seattle a few years ago. I love seeing pictures of your Malia, seeing her grow up... :)
You know I'm here.. I usually check once per day too.
I read every once in awhile as well. We live in Calgary, have 5 kids, 4 bio and one little guy from Haiti-home 3.5 months.
I love to read your "conversations". I believe we met at some point in Cambridge. Our Marissa has been home almost a year.
I'm here! I subscribe through the RSS feed so your posts come right to my RSS feed in my email. It is a beautiful thing! And I visit to see the pictures as well, but I am one of those private profile folks however am on the Yahoo board.
Barb
You know I check often!! Whenever my sidebar says you have updated girl.
Sorry you are sick, healthy vibes back at you babe. I am starting to hack and feel sickness coming on now that everyone is well. Oye!
hugs
I found your blog a few weeks ago :)
I'm Canadian and my blog is private (& not very exciting now that I'm back from China). If you are interested in following, feel free to email me: bufwilcord@aol.com
-Kate
Hi, I asked the same questions on my blog a while back and received few answers. I am Valerie and I have a strong connection with Ethiopia even though I've never been there. I lived in Kenya for three years and that's how I made my connection with Ethiopia (longish story).
Post a Comment