Thursday, November 27, 2008

Ethio Princess

Some more of Malía's Two Year pics, taken 2 days after her second b-day. (*click to enlarge :)

11 comments:

Melissa said...

What a beautiful girl. You can see even in her referral picture that she's going to be stunning. These are sweet pics.

Sebrina Wilson said...

Gorgeous!!! I hope she is feeling better.

Danielle said...

BEAUTIFUL!! She just keeps getting more and more adorable! Love that dress too!

John and Alicia said...

Malia is so beautiful!! I love the pics.

Alicia in NL

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love looking at these photos. She looks stunning in her Ethiopian dress.

Barb said...

OMG - how cute is this little munchkin!!! Barb xo

Tarah said...

I love the pictures! Does Mal always smile so nicely for the camera???

Michelle said...

She is so beautiful!!!! :)

Louise said...

Oh she is STUNNING!!!!I love her dress--where did you get that one!!
What an angel!!
Happy (late) 2 Malia!!

Aimee said...

Mal is simply stunning! I just LOVE the lying down pictures! That gorgeous dress looks like it was made for sweet lil precious Mal!

A Day In The Life said...

BEAUTIFUL......