Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We interrupt this blog-

Just so you know why the silence- I am still sick and now know why- pneumonia. Argh.
So, when I have jokingly told people I feel like I am coughing up a lung, I was actually pretty much on the money.

Now, tonight, another whammy- My right eye is itchy and red. I have never had pink eye. Please no, let this NOT be it starting!

So, bear with me. I shall get back to gushing (and sometimes venting/complaining/whining) about my little monkey girl and her antics when breathing gets taken for granted once again. :)

14 comments:

Laurie said...

Hope your feeling better soon!

Lisa said...

OH NO!!! Get yourself feeling better..!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like your new look and love the tubby photo of Malia on the header. Get better momma - ice cream and a lot of wine usually does the trick :)

Tarah said...

Ummm, were you here at our house hiding out this last week? Makena has pneumonia and Chandler pink eye!
Dude, that so sucks. I hope you feel better soon!

Mama Papaya said...

Blech! Feel better Mama!

Sebrina Wilson said...

Oh no! Poor you. Mike has been hit with an awful virus this fall. It has lasted almost 2 months! I hope you feel better soon.

twondra said...

Hope you feel better real soon!!

Unknown said...

yuck hope you feel better!

Aimee said...

OMG...I'm so sorry!!! Please feel better soon!!! Sending *healthy hugs* your way!!!

Danielle said...

Awww! I hope you feel better soon!!

B said...

Girl, you better get some rest! I hope you're feeling 100% very soon.

S AND C said...

oh man i hope you feel better asap

Kimmyann said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!

my cowgirl alter-ego said...

I've been under the weather too! Let's both get well very quickly!

HEAL!!!