Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ethio- Sistas Unite (encore)







K's mama and I have not been as good as getting these 2 little Ethio-Sistas together as we'd like. However, now that things are settled into routines, we want to make regular visits into routines, too. There's even talk of sleepovers, Lord help us!

We were blessed today to meet for Chinese Food to celebrate Malía's birthday a day early. K is one of Mal's little orphanage mates, and since she was 3 when she went to her forever family, she actually remembers the day I met her and then the day I came to get Mal. Hmmm... now, I think that has a lot more to do with the CAKE that was involved than anything else! :)

4 comments:

Kimmyann said...

The girls look like they could actually be bio sisters especially in picture 2. They are both adorable.

Lisa said...

Sweet:-) How wonderful that they get to grow up together!!!

Danielle said...

Awww!! There is nothing sweeter than two Ethio sistas uniting! Its so great that you guys will be able to keep them close!

Sebrina Wilson said...

Wow!! I can't believe how big K. is getting!!! So sweet :)