Friday, November 21, 2008

It's a WHAT, Mal??

Malía was pointing out the animals in one of her storybooks, tonight. She was very clearly telling me about the baby ducks, rabbits, bears etc she saw, and their mamas.

Then, we found a picture that looked like this:



I asked her what it was. She responded, "Turd".

Now, I know she meant "turtle", but it struck me as so funny, especially since in the book it's not as clear as the one I have posted and could've been an actual turd, that I started laughing and couldn't stop for quite a while.


She stared at me for a couple of seconds, and then the giggles hit HER, too!

Ah, laughter!

Not a bad way to end the week, I'd say.:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

UGH - she is so adorable!!!!!!!!!

The Mother Hen said...

Ethan is sitting on my lap saying pretty baby and pointing to Malia. She sure is!

Aimee said...

LOL Too funny! Love her precious smile! I might those are some stylin jammies she's got on!

Unknown said...

Laughing is always an awesome sound especially when it comes from the little ones!