And that she is!I'm glad you put your Ticker on the sidebar. I woke up this morning wondering how much time has passed. Can't wait!
What a beautiful little teeshirt for a beautiful little girl! Barb
GREAT shirt!
In response to your question, I teach junior high -- social and science 7, language arts 8, health 9, art 7-9, leadership 7-9, computers 10. Second year teacher, which explains the smorgasbord of courses! What about yourself?
I have to order some of those shirts...I saw the link on your blog! Beautiful...so fitting!!
Very cute outfit! Love it!
She is delicious!!!Beautiful and such a sweet young girl now!The baby is fading, no??
Post a Comment
7 comments:
And that she is!
I'm glad you put your Ticker on the sidebar. I woke up this morning wondering how much time has passed. Can't wait!
What a beautiful little teeshirt for a beautiful little girl! Barb
GREAT shirt!
In response to your question, I teach junior high -- social and science 7, language arts 8, health 9, art 7-9, leadership 7-9, computers 10. Second year teacher, which explains the smorgasbord of courses! What about yourself?
I have to order some of those shirts...I saw the link on your blog! Beautiful...so fitting!!
Very cute outfit! Love it!
She is delicious!!!Beautiful and such a sweet young girl now!The baby is fading, no??
Post a Comment