How to eat pizza the Malía Dilana way:
After Mama has cut a couple of slices up smaller and placed the plate in front of you:
1) peel off all the cheese and set on one side of the plate
2) systematically eat the doughy part of the crust that resides between the cheese topping and the more cooked bottom crust
3) set bottom crusts on other side of the plate
4) eat a few pieces of the previously set aside cheese (each time you pick one up, you must show Mama and announce "pizza cheese")
5) eat a few of the previously set aside bottom crusts
6) take long drink of water (announce "ah" with gusto)
7) Repeat steps 4 through 6 until all traces of pizza have disappeared
**Wish I had gotten a picture, but this one from Sunday at the Club, will have to do, instead :)
After Mama has cut a couple of slices up smaller and placed the plate in front of you:
1) peel off all the cheese and set on one side of the plate
2) systematically eat the doughy part of the crust that resides between the cheese topping and the more cooked bottom crust
3) set bottom crusts on other side of the plate
4) eat a few pieces of the previously set aside cheese (each time you pick one up, you must show Mama and announce "pizza cheese")
5) eat a few of the previously set aside bottom crusts
6) take long drink of water (announce "ah" with gusto)
7) Repeat steps 4 through 6 until all traces of pizza have disappeared
**Wish I had gotten a picture, but this one from Sunday at the Club, will have to do, instead :)
7 comments:
LOL do you think you can get her to make a how to video for Cory on how to properly eat a meal. His idea of eating is to pick at a few pieces, smear them in his hair, then toss the remaining food off the highchair and onto the floor. We are planning on having Pizza Friday night.
At least she eats it all. Gabbi only eats the topping and the rest gets thrown to the dog.
Kimmyann: Mal has her moments, too, believe mw. However, the only thing she smears in the hair is yogurt- maybe it reminds her of her conditioner?? :)
Seb: Mal was doing that about a 6 weeks ago, then she went to eating it adult style for one time, and now for the last 2 times, it's been as I described. They're always changing, growing. :)
She is too cute.
I love that picture of her on your blog background!
OMG Luci, that outfit is adorable!!! Where did you find it?
Karin
Karin:
I call Mal my "bargain baby" b/c I always dress her "on sale", except for the very rare occasion. Her sweater and tights are Joe (Superstore), her boots are from Zellers and her skirt ($2.99!) is from Children's Place. The headband is the only full price item she has on and it's from Bonnie Togs :) Everything, except the boots were early spring sale items, so not sure if anything can still be found. Aren't little girls so fun to dress?? :)
You've got quite a little creative eater! hehehe I haven't fed Hannah pizza yet but I will definitely watch her closely when I do. :o)
Post a Comment