Sunday, March 8, 2009

7 mths 1 day


I reached another milestone in the Little Sista waiting game and didn't even notice.

I don't look at my ticker when one good friend is ahead of me TWO months and still not a word about her baby girl, either... sigh.

9 comments:

Sebrina Wilson said...

Aww this is so hard I bet especially since the first wait was so fast! It will happen when it's meant to happen. I know that doesn't help :(

Danielle said...

7 months?! The time seems to have just zipped by for me but I'm sure its been the opposite for you! Whoever Lil' Sis is though, I'm sure she's going to be the perfect one for your family so she'll be worth the wait! :-)

What is the newest time line you've been given? Any idea how much longer you could be waiting?

Unknown said...

AJ just turned 7 months on Saturday... and that has FLOWN by... but I KNOW IT is totally different on your end. I soooo hope you hear something soon.....

twondra said...

I really, really hope you hear something soon....how frustrating.

I wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog. I wanted to especially hear from you to hear what you had to say from your point of view. You gave me soooo much courage and strength. So thank you!! (((HUGS)))

Thinking of you!!

Michelle said...

So disappointing. But your wait is for a good cause. You are waiting on the perfect little girl to be yours. I know it must be so hard. I hope something happens fast! In fact, Im sure when it does happen it will be so fast. I cant wait to read your blog and see 2 pretty little girls!

Kimmyann said...

What is the average wait time like now? I seem to recall looking a few months ago and it was averaging about 9 months before referal? Do girls take a little longer in Ethio? I know they normally take a bit longer in other countries because they are requested more often than boys.

Tarah said...

How hard. Boy, things sure have changed with timelines!

You are so right, our little hemishas sure don't look alike any more. funny how they used to.

hugs my friends. At least you aren't counting the days.

Aimee said...

The wait has got to be so emotionally hard but definitely worth the wait right!? I will keep my fingers crossed that you hear back in the very near future!!! Hang in there...

Rebecca said...

The waiting is so darn hard! Keep holding on girl...it WILL happen! Ugh. I feel for you. I'm not a real patient person to begin with...
P.S. The getaway car was so funny...I can almost see that scene in my mind!!! Ha!