Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Aloha, Pardner!

About 10 minutes before books in bed time, Mal decided she needed to try a couple of new pieces Mama added to her dress-up trunk. She's either a Hawaiian Cowgirl, or a Texan Hula Dancer.
The there are the stickers... hmmm, not sure which category those belong in. :)
Btw, the into the night laughter/chatter is on day 3. I am waaaay tired of it, already. Yesterday, it was 10:30pm and she was till at it!!!

10 Gallon Hat, 5 gallon head!

Shakin' it.

Heee Haaaw!
Go ahead, make my day!
**PS: Jeanie, if you enlarge pic #4, the white thing in her mouth is still one of the candy heart kisses you and Miss A gave ger. She's allowed 2 a day :)

5 comments:

Jeanie said...

I think I see mama's flair for drama coming out in Miss Mal. I wouldn't mess with the girl in picture 4.

Kate said...

I am going to go with the Hawaiian cowgirl- they are called Paniolo's.

BTW- I love the new picture of Malia at the top of your blog- I keep forgetting to tell you- she just looks so happy.

Come over to my blog and see what Taya did to her hair. :(

I hear ya about staying up late- Taya gets her second wind at 11:00 p.m. and out lasts us most nights.

Rebecca said...

That girl even looks good in a cowboy hat! I'm telling you! I think you're right about there being angels at bedtime...Ava will talk and laugh for a good 30 minutes when we put her down!

Stacy said...

man is she cute!

Aimee said...

OMG these are great photos of Mal!!! Oh my...she is looking so much more mature in these shots too! What a pretty little girl!