Hey girlie... you know I will support you and be by your side (as a cyber friend until we have the chance to meet in person)but I have to say that the "surgery" and the "rest of your life" part of this scares me. Could there be a less drastic option? If so, great (btw, you could walk down here and go walking with me, that would be grand!)if not, I am behind you 100%! Hugs, Ag
Hey!!! I was reading an article yesterday and it was saying that alot of people find it helpful to hire a registered dietician when they are loosing weight.
4 comments:
Hey girlie... you know I will support you and be by your side (as a cyber friend until we have the chance to meet in person)but I have to say that the "surgery" and the "rest of your life" part of this scares me. Could there be a less drastic option? If so, great (btw, you could walk down here and go walking with me, that would be grand!)if not, I am behind you 100%! Hugs, Ag
amazing before and afters!
its amazing how much younger they look too!
Hey!!! I was reading an article yesterday and it was saying that alot of people find it helpful to hire a registered dietician when they are loosing weight.
Post a Comment