Friday, March 27, 2009

Hmmm... :)


This was taken on our Family-versary Day. Look at the expressions on the kids standing behind her? (click ot enlarge and get the full effect!)

Caption?? :)

And, also, thank you soooo much for the support on the journey to Little Sista. Some days are diamonds, some are dust, but as each day passes it IS a day closer. Thank you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thou shall not covet pretty girl's ice cream cone.

michigansue said...

Malia - I'm really getting a bad Freeze Brain, but this ice cream is like heaven!

Girl in Old Navy shirt to little girl - She's about to pass out any time now from Freeze Brain, I'll grab the ice cream and we'll run like the wind!

Michelle said...

lol, that is a great picture!

Jennifer said...

She looks like she's going to take that DUI test where you have to touch your nose with your finger....instead she is going to touch her nose with her cone to test for over indulgence of sugar!

Calico Sky said...

The world is my orchestra and I am the conductor!

Calico Sky said...

OR

One day, all this will be MINE!!

Do I win the caption contest ;0)