With some kidlettes it's soothers, with others, blankies- Miss Mal cannot fall asleep with her sleepy time bottle. We're trying a satin sleep cap, tonight, though her hair's been just fine in the mornings. Doesn't she look about ready to be on the candy line with Lucy and Ethel? :)
What is the sleep cap supposed to do? Whatever you're doing is perfect..the girl has beautiful hair! : ) I must admit I love the little pom poms the best!
That is so funny! Did she actually keep it on the whole night? We had to go with the satin sheet...Aves would have no part of the cap. Here I am sleeping on 50 count sheets made of burlap and my girl has satin...what is wrong with this picture?!?! Ha!
5 comments:
Gabbi's the same.. addicted to her bedtime bottle!!
What is the sleep cap supposed to do? Whatever you're doing is perfect..the girl has beautiful hair! : ) I must admit I love the little pom poms the best!
Awww, so cute!!
That is so funny! Did she actually keep it on the whole night? We had to go with the satin sheet...Aves would have no part of the cap. Here I am sleeping on 50 count sheets made of burlap and my girl has satin...what is wrong with this picture?!?! Ha!
I just took Dori off the bedtime bottle. She was the same way. It was her only security thing and so hard to let go of.
Post a Comment