Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bare Bottom Brushing

Wet that brush
Scrub those teeth

Marvel at the Effect!
PS: Anyone figure out what Mali's birthmark is? :)


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

...and ALWAYS keep on your red striped socks!! Cute!

Michelle said...

LOL! Love the socks. Shes a doll!

Sebrina Wilson said...

Lol!! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Can I tell you, Mama to Mama, that as much as I love the nekkid baby pics, they make me cringe every time? I am so afraid that with all the nasty pedophiles out there that someone could do something ugly with those pictures. By clicking on the pics, you can enlarge them, by right clicking, I can take them right off your site and send them to anyone I want to... There are people who search the net just for "innocent" pictures like that who find them a total turn on.. as horrible as that is. I would beg you to either keep those pics off the net, or to go to a wordpress site where you can make some posts private, ONLY for people that you know and know well, and give them the password to see them.

I know she's totally precious to you. She's beautiful.
xoxo
Corey

Mamato2 said...

None of Mal's "private" parts are showing, Corey. But, concern is noted.

Kate said...

I love the pictures- I encourage our kids to be natural- the neighbor boy is 15 and he just dies if anyone even sees his boxers. So of course we have to tease him.

These pictures make great scrapbook pages- and when I have some that show parts I put a sticker over them to cover.

I can't see the bithmark to guess at what it is.