Yea, com'n......we all wanna meet you!
So odd, but I dreamed this week of you, Mal, and a ... baby brother? He was so cute... maybe I just had it mixed up!She is so lovely!
Hey mama!! I love that pic of Mal is the cap!! Isn't the "wait" soooo hard!?!? I'm not good at waiting.
Feel free to borrow anything you like from the blog! I got that from Shauna.Thanks for keeping up!barb
I saw that last night that six months was approaching. C'mon referral!
Keeping postiive thoughts for you. The angel is still hanging in my living room reminding me to remember you and Malia. Barb xo
Any idea when the ticker might stop? Fingers crossed that it is in plenty of time to make it through the sluggish courts before the rains!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yea, com'n......we all wanna meet you!
So odd, but I dreamed this week of you, Mal, and a ... baby brother? He was so cute... maybe I just had it mixed up!
She is so lovely!
Hey mama!! I love that pic of Mal is the cap!!
Isn't the "wait" soooo hard!?!? I'm not good at waiting.
Feel free to borrow anything you like from the blog! I got that from Shauna.
Thanks for keeping up!
barb
I saw that last night that six months was approaching. C'mon referral!
Keeping postiive thoughts for you. The angel is still hanging in my living room reminding me to remember you and Malia. Barb xo
Any idea when the ticker might stop? Fingers crossed that it is in plenty of time to make it through the sluggish courts before the rains!
Post a Comment