she is sooooo yummy!! My goodness you must just pick her up and smooch her at random...frequently! That and the sniff of course. I am addicted to the smooch-and-sniff....long inhalations of that sweet smell, each child with their own unique aroma...all equal intoxicating. we sure are lucky, hey?!!
16 comments:
You are blessed.
What a cutie!
Thosethree words "she's my daughter" evoke such a powerful emotion don't they? Barb xo
You're right! Justice is not done without enlarging!
OT...regarding my blog...here's what I found for "fireproof" (but it may mean "prevent fires" (which is "impeça o fogo"? *grin*:
à prova de fogo
Hugs girl, I think you don't look "grandmother-ish" !!!
She is GORGEOUS!
Beuatiful girl!!
Hey, Can you please email me? I would like to ask you something.
melissaharmsma@gmail.com
Thanks.
She is so cute... just love her.
she is just gorgeous!!
Im with you. I still marvel at that thought too.
Delicious---that's all I can say!!
She is gorgeous, and we love pictures of her.
Miss Malia,
Is a princess of the highest order. Look she already has her Beastie under her control. Ahhhh, what utter cuteness!
did you see the pic yet on my blog???
Nail the window shut now. She will take the breath of many a potential suitor away.
she is sooooo yummy!! My goodness you must just pick her up and smooch her at random...frequently! That and the sniff of course. I am addicted to the smooch-and-sniff....long inhalations of that sweet smell, each child with their own unique aroma...all equal intoxicating.
we sure are lucky, hey?!!
Post a Comment