Can I borrow her? My daughter makes more messes then she even tries to clean up.
I love the overalls- Taya won't wear them- but I just love them
When does she turn 3?
How is her bum? Better I hope. It is so hard because in today's world our mind goes to the worst place- we have to trust our kids, instinct, and the caregivers. I think you made the right decision- but stay alert- pop in when you are not expected to be there- talk to Mal alot and go with your guy. The grey areas- we are here to help.
Oh wow...Ava has a love realationship with my broom too! Of course, it may have something to do with Dave calling it my "car"....hmmm. I can't believe how grown up our girls are getting!
8 comments:
Can I borrow her? My daughter makes more messes then she even tries to clean up.
I love the overalls- Taya won't wear them- but I just love them
When does she turn 3?
How is her bum? Better I hope. It is so hard because in today's world our mind goes to the worst place- we have to trust our kids, instinct, and the caregivers. I think you made the right decision- but stay alert- pop in when you are not expected to be there- talk to Mal alot and go with your guy. The grey areas- we are here to help.
I just love the tongue out! Barb
You are raising that kid right! Lol!
Heheehe honestly i cant wait for Maddy to do chores and what i mean by that is take the dog out in the morning so i can have a cup of coffee LOL
We were talking about Malia last night. How perfect she is, how blessed you both are. Make sure she gets the corners!
Can I borrow her? :)
Boys are so different than girls. Cory uses his broom as a bat and had it taken away after he kept banging it into the walls causing dents.
Oh wow...Ava has a love realationship with my broom too! Of course, it may have something to do with Dave calling it my "car"....hmmm. I can't believe how grown up our girls are getting!
Post a Comment