Sunday, February 8, 2009

Maybe it's PMS


But, stupid people REALLY p*ss me off!!!

Whether it's a lame-o, dumb arse question that could be answered with half a brain, or with one touch of the "search" button (the people have internet b/c the questions come that way to the sources I read them on), or the woman my own age who says to me, "Wow, you are just starting your family at your age? You should be watching your grandchildren not your own kids." , I want to punch their lights out. Yes, this from the girl with TWO masses under her belt this weekend.

As for stupid woman with the grandkids comment- Um, yeah- just where would I get these grandkids without having HAD kids, dorkus!!!? Maybe I should beat you with a crowbar until you go away! (the latter courtesy of Terrance Mann to Ray Kinsella in "Field of Dreams" :)

Sheesh.

2 comments:

Kate said...

People are rude and stupid. I have people ask all the time if my Twins came from the same donor??????? Duh.

I also get asked are they all brothers?

Just laugh and wish bad menstral cramps on them in your mind. :)

B said...

"dorkus"? I love it!! : ) You are fierce and amazing, don't let stupid people bother you.