
I googled Mal's name with "needs" following it to see what would come up. As you can guess, most of these referred to Malia Obama. I don't mind b/c soon I can find Mal's name on mugs, notepads etc. :)
Malia needs to grow the f*** up (um, and whoever wrote this needs a soapy mouthful of mama knuckles!)
Malia Needs A Polish (now not sure if this is a polish, as in a cleaning up, or a Polish as in someone from Poland... hmm)
Malia needs YOU ( ;)
Malia needs 200 signatures to start an official Orlando Bloom fanclub (this made me laugh out loud b/c he has a certain je ne sais quoi, no? )
Malia needs to do a book (no argument here)
Malia needs an older sister (um, no, that would be younger sis and we're working on it)
Malia's needs to access her educational fund (and get her little fingers smacked if she tries!)
Malia needs to have TMZ following her (mama is enough paparazzi, thanks)
Malia needs to get a little bit stronger (what can I do? she won't eat spinach :)
Malia needs someone special and one hell of a strong drink (no, that would be Mama)
Malia needs a fiscal stimulus (again, that would be Mama)
Malia needs a blog (um, wouldn't that be redundant? )
Malia needs to grow the f*** up (um, and whoever wrote this needs a soapy mouthful of mama knuckles!)
Malia Needs A Polish (now not sure if this is a polish, as in a cleaning up, or a Polish as in someone from Poland... hmm)
Malia needs YOU ( ;)
Malia needs 200 signatures to start an official Orlando Bloom fanclub (this made me laugh out loud b/c he has a certain je ne sais quoi, no? )
Malia needs to do a book (no argument here)
Malia needs an older sister (um, no, that would be younger sis and we're working on it)
Malia's needs to access her educational fund (and get her little fingers smacked if she tries!)
Malia needs to have TMZ following her (mama is enough paparazzi, thanks)
Malia needs to get a little bit stronger (what can I do? she won't eat spinach :)
Malia needs someone special and one hell of a strong drink (no, that would be Mama)
Malia needs a fiscal stimulus (again, that would be Mama)
Malia needs a blog (um, wouldn't that be redundant? )
2 comments:
Again LOL. I especially liked #1
lol, too cute!! I never thought to Gabbi.
Post a Comment