Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Letter to "Serke"

Dear Serke (aka "A"):

I look at these particular pics from our weekend together and it is plain to see that we have a love/hate relationship. That is, I want soooo much to love you up and you hate it.
I am sorry I tried to use you as a pony and wouldn't stop when Mama asked/cojoled/threatened me, but I just thought that if I could pin you down, you'd see how wonderful I really am and that hugs given with full strength around the neck really aren't menacing.
Thank you for the backseat giggles, for matching me sip for sip in bathwater consumption, and for helping me get both our Mamas more prepared for our Little Sistas.
You're good people, A, and not to get you mad at me again, but I really like being on your Mama's lap. :)
Let's do it again, k?
Love (and sugar highs!),
Your Ethio-sista,
Malía


6 comments:

Kimmyann said...

Curious if you are doing anything special to prepare M for little sista? Or are you not saying anything until referal? after?
Very cute pictures! I cracked up at the bathwater comment..C must drink a gallon a night.

onemorebaby said...

Oh... so sweet. She really will be a great sister!

(btw: I will come up and organize anytime! Seriously, my true calling! I am such a dork!)

Hugs and love to you both.

S AND C said...

So cute!

Sebrina Wilson said...

Sweet!!

twondra said...

Awwww, so sweet!

Aimee said...

Aw...these are very cute photos! Love the tubby shot of the 2 cuties!