Monday, February 23, 2009

Happily Ever After

Lots of pics etc to come of our whirlwind weekend in NJ.

But for now, Malia with her 10 day old, first cousin, Regan (my brother's daughter! :)

And, with her 4th cousin, the beautiful bride (at 49!!)



12 comments:

Jeanie said...

I'd say Malia is ready to be holding her own little sister! Regan is beautiful...what a head of hair! Hope the weekend and family visit went well.

marley girl said...

Awwww. So cute. She does look like she's holding onto that baby for dear life! And I dig those Ruby slippers she's wearing :)

C said...

ADORABLE!!! So sweet! M, as usual..stunning. Now the bride...stunning as well. 49..NO? Really? From what I see she looks 29! Now, I love home views, from the pics the house railings, tiling look stunning as well! great pics, great fun!

Calico Sky said...

Oh my gosh she has grown sooooooooooooooo much!!!! WOW!

http://poppyandpeony.wordpress.com

for some reason won't let me sign in!

D said...

I'm going to NJ next week.

Absolutely do NOT tell me where the angel-baby lives or I might swipe her on my way home.

D said...

And, if I were going to Canada anytime soon, that comment would be true for angel-big girl too!!

Aimee said...

For a minute I thought that was Mal's sis! Mal is going to make a sonderful sis, no doubt! WOW...the bride is absolutely gorgeous, just stunning. Mal is cuter than a button as usual!

Kimmyann said...

What beautiful little girls!

Sebrina Wilson said...

Oh sweet sweet baby!! And what a stunning bride!!! Hope i look that good at 49!

Barb said...

Where to start, love the pictures of Malia with her new cousin, love how sweet she looks for the wedding, LOVE the Dorothy (RED) shoes, and absolutely love that floor in the foyer. (Picture me drooling). Barb

onemorebaby said...

LOVE the shoes!!! She is getting to be such a big girl!

Unknown said...

How precious!!!!