Yup, that's what I turned today.
I worked, of course. I also chewed out a cop for giving drug awareness scripts I wrote to another highschool without asking my permission and fell in my laundry room (thanks to Mal's tambourine hiding near the door)and hours later, my foot is still sore.
HOWEVER, I also had lots of b-day love from friends, family, BF, and of course my Malía who sings the bestest Happy Birthday, ever!
Dinner ended up not fully agreeing with me, in the long run, but I will take a sore tummy for the blessing of having been able to be out with my parents who are both still alive and well, and my angel girl.
PS: Mali gave me present- it was her first day sans Pull-Up- she was in her "big girl" panties all day and when I took them off at 8pm, they were dry, dry, DRY!! Yea, Mal!
Now, can someone PLEASE teach me what to do to get her trained at night time, too??
13 comments:
Welcome to blogspot! So glad you are here!
Happy 49th bday!!!
Oh, Please let me have the honor(or is it honour?) of being the first of the "online family" to wish you a VERY happy birthday! You deserve every good thing this life has to offer to you. I love seeing pictures of Malia and can't wait for sista to come along.
Hugs and huge love (and you had better remember me),
ag (onemorebaby from nw)
Happy birthday momma!
Happy birthday lady!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Honestly, I CANNOT believe you are a day over 40! You look fabulous!
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Sorry your foot still hurts but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Don't have any advice for night training. I see the benefits but also the cons of having to get up with her at night when she has to go potty. Some kids just can't do the night time thing. That is why you see alot of 4-5 years wetting the bed all the time.
Thanks, ladies! As for the night training- that one I am NOT worried about, just would like to know the protocol. :)
And, ag, of course I remember YOU!!!
PS: Deena, you are my new bestest friend! And, can I get an invitation to your blog, pls??
Happy Birthday! from a sister Libra. And I love your new digs!
Night training? They will do it when they are ready. I am not one for waking a sleeping child and that is what you have to do if you want them dry all night.
OMG Happy belated 49th birthday marvelous momma!!!! I would have guessed you were 39! I hope you and Mal have a wonderful weekend together!
Happy birthday!! How did I miss this?? may this year be very blessed.
Potty training... Try cutting liquids off at night with dinner. She should be fine if she drinks all day. After about a month of being dry at night, it usually just happens.:)
Post a Comment