#3 - I love polka dots and pink and brown. Malia will look gorgeous!(They are all really beautiful though)
I love one and three!!!
1 or 3.
Three for me too. :)
#1 is beautiful!
I love # 2...simple and classy.
I am going to be different (surprise) and say that the last one , number 4, is my favourite. But of Mal will look stunning in any of them.
Oh and a big sarcastic thank you for sharing the link.. now I have to buy Gabbi a dress ;-)
I like 2 and 3. :)
Number 4. Definitely my favorite! My second choice would be number 2.
Thanks for the input- I am still unsure. It's for her b-day dress and then we'll also take her yr 2 pics in it :)
Seriously -they are all gorgeous...but I LOVE # one!! Malia would rock any of these dresses---they are for her, no?? Where did you find them?
#4 with a blue colored ribbon in her hair
The brown one with polka dots!
OMG buy them all!!!!!!!!! They are absolutely delicious. Think I might have to check that out and get Gabriella one. Gabriella's mammy.
I like the middle 2
I'm going to have to say #3 and #4....love them!!!
I love the polka dot dress!!!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
#3 - I love polka dots and pink and brown. Malia will look gorgeous!
(They are all really beautiful though)
I love one and three!!!
1 or 3.
Three for me too. :)
#1 is beautiful!
I love # 2...simple and classy.
I am going to be different (surprise) and say that the last one , number 4, is my favourite. But of Mal will look stunning in any of them.
Oh and a big sarcastic thank you for sharing the link.. now I have to buy Gabbi a dress ;-)
I like 2 and 3. :)
Number 4. Definitely my favorite! My second choice would be number 2.
Thanks for the input- I am still unsure. It's for her b-day dress and then we'll also take her yr 2 pics in it :)
Seriously -they are all gorgeous...but I LOVE # one!! Malia would rock any of these dresses---they are for her, no?? Where did you find them?
#4 with a blue colored ribbon in her hair
The brown one with polka dots!
OMG buy them all!!!!!!!!! They are absolutely delicious. Think I might have to check that out and get Gabriella one. Gabriella's mammy.
I like the middle 2
I'm going to have to say #3 and #4....love them!!!
I love the polka dot dress!!!
Post a Comment