Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ah, FALL!

I love the Fall. It is my favourite season. Today, after some much needed kitchen clean-up, Mal and I broke out the old big wheel and walked into town to watch the parade. There were about 20 floats/events, but bands always rock my little one's world, best.

Then after stopping to buy Wizard of Oz tix for next week, we came home to the park where if the slide had feelings, Malía would have scared it to death! She climbs the stairs like a trekker, spins at the top to get into position in a way that quickens my heart beat every time and then send herself down with great abandon, before she tears around to do it all again. I wish I would've gotten a better pic!





7 comments:

Sebrina Wilson said...

Seriously Mal.. you must stop growing!

Unknown said...

I love fall too! Great pic's!

Nicky said...

Wizard of Oz?!? That sounds awesome. I wish I was in your neck of the woods...

On a different note, I also wanted to say hi and let you know that our blog has moved so that you can update/ add your link. Our Rowan Family blog is now located at http://rowanfamilytree.com

See ya there!
Nicky (& Jrock)

Stacy said...

fall is my favorite too! Malia is so dang cute and just looks like she's using up every last drop of nice weather.

S AND C said...

hhmmm I LOVE the fall too :-)

Aimee said...

Fall is fabulous!!! Mal is looking more adorable as ever!!!

Sandra Knight said...

somehow i missed your latest move... blogspot? I love it. you two are so beautiful as always. Nice blog nice music, thanks for inspiration.