At least she was having fun. I guess your lucky the dog wasn't covered too.
Oh my! That second pic..her face looks like.."oh crap, i'm busted."
ha ha! too cute!
Aww she looks like she is having so much fun.
Oh Malia what fun. Yeah I would agree, lucky the dog wasn't slathered too!
What is that? I love the first pic too cute!
She is adorable and sunshine all around!! Love to see we share similar tastes in girlie clothing as Olviia has that same dress. So casually sweet.and ummm---nice"taggin" me!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
At least she was having fun. I guess your lucky the dog wasn't covered too.
Oh my! That second pic..her face looks like.."oh crap, i'm busted."
ha ha! too cute!
Aww she looks like she is having so much fun.
Oh Malia what fun. Yeah I would agree, lucky the dog wasn't slathered too!
What is that? I love the first pic too cute!
She is adorable and sunshine all around!! Love to see we share similar tastes in girlie clothing as Olviia has that same dress. So casually sweet.
and ummm---nice"taggin" me!!!
Post a Comment