Saturday, October 4, 2008

I've Switched to BLOGGER, now!

Well, I've had enough of Toadfire not allowing multiple pics, privacy etc, so here I am on Blogger, full time.
So, let this be the official start of Raising My Malía and Waiting on Baby Sista :)

4 comments:

Kimmyann said...

Hi, I found you!

Kimmyann said...

OH and I want to hear how you decide it was definitely little sista...

Louise said...

GIIIIRRRL< I'd folow you anywhere!! Love blogger, LOVE Malia, and am SOO essited watching your next year unfold. Miss M-soon to be 2???? Well a few weeks yet, but where did the time go L???
Big hugs and cheers to you1
Is the slleping getting better??

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Blogger. I can't wait to follow the journey to baby sister. Wow, this is going to be so very exciting! How about an update on where you are in the process? How you are feeling...you know all the good stuff. I need to live through you. Don't you deprive me too :)